Cognition Studio Inc. - Medical Illustrator and Animator
2014 - Present, Seattle, WA
- Creating illustrations and animations for a wide variety of clientele in the life sciences industry.
Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine - Medical Illustrator
2009 - 2013, Indianapolis, IN
- Working closely with neurosurgeons in and out of the operating room to create highly detailed and accurate illustrations describing complex neurosurgical techniques.
Rolin Graphics Inc. - Illustrator
2005 - 2007, Minneapolis, MN
- Created illustrations in a variety of subject areas, including scientific, medical, surgical, mechanical, and children's.
- Designed page layouts, postcards, flyers, logos, and color palettes for textbooks and pamphlets.
- Worked in a variety of media ranging from traditional to digital, including vector and raster formats.
Iowa State University School of Veterinary Medicine - Illustrator
2003 - 2004, Ames, IA
- Created anatomical, cellular, and structural pen and ink illustrations to accurately communicate physiological and neurological concepts and experiments.
National Aquarium Baltimore - Illustrator
2008, Baltimore, MD
- Researched and illustrated the external and internal anatomy of the striped bass for a dissection guide used in high school advanced biology courses.
Max Delbrück Center for Molecular Medicine - Illustrator
2005, Berlin-Buch, Germany
- Collaborated with neural stem cells researchers to create an illustration for a book cover describing cell migration in mouse neurogenesis: Kempermann G. (2006) Adult Neurogenesis: Stem Cells and Neuronal Development in the Adult Brain. New York; Oxford University Press.